Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Fun

So I'm a bit behind... sorry.
The last weekend in October, we went to the lake with Mom and Dad. We had fun just being together. We sat in front of the fire, watched football, played outside, and walked around Downtown BlueRidge.
















When we got home, it was Halloween! We carved a pumpkin, Bird dressed up like a giraffe, and we took him to a few houses for candy. And oh my goodness, he LOVED the candy! He ate 2 mini Snickers bars and a sugar cookie in one sitting!














Last weekend I worked a vendor table at the county schools' Holly Jolly Market. It was a long time to sit, but it was definitely worth it. I signed a new recruit and booked several parties!

This week, Jacin has been working 12-hour days with head-to-toe hives and Bird has been cutting some back teeth. Whew! And I can't believe Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks from today!! C R A Z Y !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment