Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Boxes, Wipes, and Donuts

I've been getting shipments from Pampered Chef pretty often over the last few weeks. Bird always gets so excited when a package is delivered because he loves playing in the boxes.















Yesterday, Bird's wipe box was empty. I opened his closet to get out a new package, and when I turned around, Bird was running around with the wipe box on his head - like a hat. He's still obsessed with hats.



















Today, we ran to WalMart for a few things. While there, I picked up a chocolate frosted donut for Bird and I to share. He finished it in the car on the way home. I had already prepared myself for a chocolaty mouth and hands, so I thought it would all be okay. I scooped Bird out of his car seat, brought him in the house, and put him down while I got some wet paper towels for the clean-up. During the 2.5 seconds that I wasn't holding Bird, he ran over to the kitchen wall and smeared his chocolaty hands and mouth all over the yellow paint on the wall. I'm really not sure what possessed him to do it, but he thought it was very funny. Thank God for clorox wipes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment