Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall!!!

I've held out as long as possible. I decided today was the day to decorate for fall. But my rule for decorating is the house must be clean before I get out any decorations. Sooo... today was full of laundry, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning bathrooms. (I HATE cleaning the bathrooms. All the other stuff I can handle, no problem.) Luckily, Bird was very content to follow me around or sit behind the couch and play with his tractors, so I got a lot done in a short amount of time.

When Jacin got home tonight, I baked Peach bread (Laney's recipe), made dinner, and decorated!! It feels like fall inside. Now if only the weather outside would cooperate. And it's crazy to think that in 2 months, I'll take down the fall decorations and put up the Christmas decor! Time flies when you're having fun!

And in other (but more important) news:
Bird has figured out how to climb up and sit down in the kitchen chairs. He thinks he is big stuff. And once he gets situated, he grabs whatever's on the table (magazine, newspaper, etc) and "reads" it. :) Very cute!
Also, tonight he ate green peas!!!! This is a huge deal!!! Yay for my Baby Bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment