Monday, December 19, 2011

Tis the Season

I really can't complain, because Bird has been SUPER healthy this fall/winter. Especially compared to last year when he had numerous ear infections, several stomach viruses, RSV, and a perpetual cold. This season, so far, it's only been a cold. But ohhh the snot!!! Poor Bird had a fever, cough, and lots of green snot for about 4 days this past week/weekend. And of course the plethora of snot and frequent coughing leads to throwing up. Yuck. Today, though,  the fever is gone, the snot has slowed down and the cough is better... but now my nose is drippy, I'm sneezing my head off, and I sound like I'm in a barrell. Thanks for sharing, Bird! Oh well. Tis the season.

1 comment:

  1. The joys of parenthood! Great to see y'all on Sunday, so glad you could come.

    ReplyDelete