Monday, April 22, 2013

Busy Little Boys

The warmer and sunnier it gets, the busier my boys get. Extra energy abounds!

This morning, Jackson got his doctor kit and "checked me out." He checked me with his stethescope and said, "Yep. There are awigators in your tummy." He took my blood pressure, nodded his head, and said, "Good. It's seventy-five." Then he held my hand and said, "Momma, I'm gonna give you a shot, but don't be scared. It only huwts a wittle." The whole time he was "checking me out," he wore his cowboy hat. He says he's a cowboy doctor.


















At dinner tonight, Bird said the blessing. Praying, he said, "And God, thank you for those storms. And I hope you're not scared of them. And you tell them what to do. Amen." He's just like his Daddy - no great love for thunderstorms, here.

Levi is crawling faster, pulling up more, and getting into everything! He's now holding his own bottle, but I still have to hold him in my lap when he eats. If I sit him on the floor to drink his bottle on his own, he likes to drink upside down, which doesn't help the reflux.














Love my busy little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment