Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

So today is one of those days when I have some random thoughts running around together. The best way to make sense of it all is to blog about it. Welcome to Wacky Wednesday.

1. I have a friend who sometimes does a "What I Wore Wednesday" post on her blog, showing pics of the cute outfits she's recently worn. If I did that (which I won't), you would see the exact same tshirt, sweatshirt, and pair of sweatpants for every day this week. (That is for every day I managed to get out of my pjs.)

2. This morning I was feeling pretty blah. I managed to get Bird some milk and a Nutrigrain bar before needing to run to the bathroom. With all the running around, Bird must have figured something exciting was going on because he grabbed his breakfast and followed me into the bathroom. While I leaned over the toilet and threw up for a few minutes, Bird sat down in the middle of the bathroom floor and ate his breakfast. Glad I could provide some early morning entertainment.

3. Even on days when I'm not nauseated, I'm still not super hungry. Food just doesn't sound good to me (which is a problem I wish I had without being pregnant). Because of this, I've just been eating whenever I feel like it and eating whatever sounds good. Here's an example menu:
Bfast: Enteman's chocolate frosted donut, Sprite & nausea meds. :)
Lunch: A few bites of half a bagel & cream cheese, then finish off Bird's Gushers fruit snacks
Snack: A microwave cup of mac & cheese, then share an apple with Bird
Snack #2: carrots & ranch dressing
Dinner: I fixed twice-baked-potatoes & salad. I ate about 2 bites of it.
Healthy, huh? And my OB is trying to get me to eat fish at least once a week. Right. Not going to happen.

4. Our wireless contract is due for renewal, and Jacin and I both have older flip phones. I would love to have a smartphone and be able to email/text my PC customers while I'm out and about, but good grief! I might have to take out a loan just to pay for the data package each month! It's like making a car payment!

5. Just in case I had forgotten that I have a toddler in my house, Bird left me a reminder: 2 small, dirty socks in the bottom of the dishwasher. I'm just glad I found them before turning it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment