Monday, November 15, 2010

1st Hair Cut

Today Mom and I took JBird for his 1st hair cut. I know you're not really supposed to take kids for the 1st cut until they're 1 year old (or at least this is what I'm told), but his hair was getting a bit ridiculous. The comb-over in the front was gradually falling into his eyes. His hair on the sides of his head was growing over the tops of his ears. And the trademark cowlick in the back was starting to look like a duck's tail. So we decided to take the plunge. Here are a few pics (thanks Mom!).




























































After all is said and done, I'm glad we got it cut. However, I'm not sure I was prepared to see him look like a little boy instead of my sweet baby bird. Where did 7 months go?
I love you, Jackson Bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment