Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Cheer

So in the midst of stomach viruses, colds, strep throat, etc, it's been a bit busy. We planned to make Christmas cookies this weekend, but Jacin and Jackson are running fevers. No cookies. I have to admit, I'm behind on shopping, nothing is wrapped, the house is a wreck, we haven't seen any Christmas lights, and I'm tired. Can you tell I'm feeling a bit like a Scrooge? I'm hoping tomorrow we will all feel a bit better and I won't be so grinchy. In the meantime, I've been wanting to post some pics of our Christmas decorations. Better late than never.
















This is our den. The garland looks ok, but imagine what I could do if that obnoxious TV weren't there...




















This is our Christmas Tree, and yes, it is in front of the front door. We didn't have anywhere else to put it!




















This is the tree in mine and Jacin's bedroom. It's my favorite. However, the lights just stopped working. Bummer.




















This is the "country" tree in Jackson's room. Mom made the topper and Alexa, Mom, and I made the burlap tree skirt. I really want to be crafty, but it's a work in progress.
















This shelf is above the crib in JBird's room. Turned out pretty good.
















And THIS is the Bird, helping to decorate. I'm hoping the fever, snot, and cough disappear and we see that smile again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment