Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday's Errands

So I haven't had much to blog about lately. Things have been busy, but routine. Yesterday evening and all day today, JBird and I were on our own since Daddy was hanging out the guys. Yesterday I went Krogering and tried the coupon thing. I saved $13! I'm going to keep trying it and see if the effort is worth the money I save. Today, I got the grocery shopping done at WalMart and took JBird to see our Lady Warriors play softball. We only stayed for 2 innings because it was HOT and I couldn't find any shade for us. Then we played at home and did some cleaning and took a naparoo! Tonight, Roxane and Jerry took us to dinner (Mexican!). Now I'm ready to make bottles, fold laundry, and go to bed! Not very exciting, but sometimes it's those mundane, routine days that are the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment